2.08.2010

Apathy

Reasons I really don't care to see the new Robin Hood:  (All of which stem from my affinity for the extraordinarily tame Disney classic...)
1.  Cate, dearest, you're not working all your angles. There's a reason Maid Marian is played by a fox in the 1973 version...
2. Cute bunny child nowhere to be found. (I'm willing to negotiate this for a small blond child with a slight lisp...)
3. No one's going to be screaming "Oodalolly!" with me as I act out the robbery scenes in my pjs.
Watch... it will probably become the Star Trek of this coming summer, and it will be all I can talk about for weeks.

4 comments:

  1. haha oh my gosh...look what i found!!! :)

    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1928068

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like gladiator set in england.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like their both too old to play those characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke told me you have a blog. We are now Facebook-super bowl-blog friends. yesss.

    ReplyDelete