8.14.2009

Product Review

August 13th. Lauren's birthday. Most exciting gift of the night... Smooth Away of course. Psh.

I must admit I was skeptical. On the commercial they make it look like an emery board that you rub on your legs, and the hair magically disappears. Who wants to rub sandpaper on their legs? Um. No thanks.

THE VERDICT
It actually works. Sort of. The pad thing is super smooth, not bumpy. Sort of like that buffer for your feet that I never use because it doesn't do anything. (You all know exactly what I'm talking about.) Good for the arms and the legs. I would never use it on my face. Why? Because it kind of smells. The best way to describe it is the way your hands smell after hanging out on the monkey bars for all of recess. (Mmhmm. You can smell it now can't you? Blech.) Shaving is much easier. And faster. I don't think it's meant to be used on legs with week long hair as mine always seem to be... But it's good if you've got time on your hands and are looking for a way to waste time and remove hair. (Basically the same as laser except slightly less permanent and expensive...)

No comments:

Post a Comment